Wednesday, October 29, 2008

recently so weird...

recently so weird.....many best friends tell me they r in sad situation...may, ek n sl n others told me they r sad this few days...they gt their own reasons...some cos of study, relationship n also friends...
i also gt the same situation....my mood also the same.....i really sad, stress n down recently........my tears didnt listen to me these 2 days........luckily when it come out nobody saw it....i dun wan let my family and friends sad also,i dun wan they worry bout me....so i wil pretend nothing in front of ppls,when tears wanna come out i'll swallow it....but my tears come out uncontrolly....19 oct when i'm in hostel, my tears also come out uncontrolly,but i cant control...so i faster go bath n pretend nth....i dunno whether she saw it....haha........nvm.....i juz dun wan let anyone worry bout me....i'll be ok....need some times...ju, stand up n cheer up....u can do it de!wat is over dun think back,juz take it as an experience,as long as u tried ur best,no one can blame u....gambatek!my dear friend, u all also can make it de! let's jia you 2gather...there r bright n slumber tomorrow waiting for us! dun give up!smile!^^
u can do it, u must do it!

No comments: