Wednesday, October 29, 2008

i lost myself....need 2 find some way out...

Haih...i really really very stress lo...sometime really think myself a loser...i really very lost...final exam is coming soon...n i din prepare yet...
18 October is our projek warga presentation...we din gt into final...but i think our group do very best leh...haih....maybe luck didn't stand our side...
18 n 19 October also penang open table tennis competition...haih....team we just gt silver....actually can gt champion de but i lost 2 points....all my fault.....really feel so guilty lo....although they didn't blame me somemore console me said that i play well d...but i really hate myself lo....juz cos i scare so cant play well...dunno y i so stress n din play well...my hand keep on shaking....cos many things appear in my mind....dunno y....really think that i'm a loser.....i really do nothing for USM...haih......anyone can tell me wat should i do?
but nw wat more important is my final exam....coming soon.......but i havent prepare..........help me............
dunno...i alr lost myself.....need 2 find a way........help me!

No comments: